Laserod offers precision laser patterning, etching, marking, scribing and engraving of thin films on almost any material. Typically, laser patterning is used to remove a top layer of material to conduct a current commonly used on smartphones and other touch screen devices. Our R&D capabilities have earned us projects within the aerospace, transportation, medical and technology industries.
Our proprietary laser technology allow us to pattern 2-D & 3-D surfaces as thin as 2mm and as large as 2 meters wide by 2.2 meters long.
We are experienced with patterning glass, ITO, zinc oxide, PET, PCB, acrylic, carbon fiber, brass, titanium, aluminum, stainless steel, gold, silver and more!
Over 25 Years of Experience
Quick Turnaround Times
Laser Patterning Services
STANDARD PATTERNING SERVICES:
- Typically ITO, glass and PET, other materials are acceptable.
- Can pattern anything up to 2m wide by 2.2m long.
- Ability to pattern flat or curved surfaces.
- Dry etching (no chemical output)
- Low cost
- Rapid prototyping
- Video registration through the laser focusing lens, giving a magnified view of the worksite. Laserod can register/align to circuitry, fiducial marks or on streets and avenues such as for dicing (see below).
CUSTOM PATTERNING SERVICES:
Our excellent R&D team allows us to work with any material, even experimental. If you need special accommodations for your materials such as NDAs or even experimental laser services, we can work with you.
- Anti-static mats
- Wrist straps for ESD prevention
- ESD dicing film
- Laser marking individual materials
- Combination of services such as patterning & cutting.
Locations We Service
We can work with anyone in the world! We offer quick turnaround with major markets in the US like Los Angeles, Portland, Seattle, Phoenix, Dallas, Houston, Atlanta, Boston, New York and more! Not only that, we are used to working with clients in Mexico and Canada.